Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Baby” Sig 9mm @ 10yds, have lots of moccasins so I don’t try and get too close.

Attachments

• 005525D1-7E0F-4E9B-ADDE-A051C46CE1F7.jpeg
    005525D1-7E0F-4E9B-ADDE-A051C46CE1F7.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 0

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
14 rnds one year ago. Last May, while preparing for the Quigley Match in Montana after eye surgery I discovered surgery had KO’d what the Doc had started to call my “end-stage” Glaucoma. Depressing!

I can tell you that doesn’t kill your gun-interest though. I’ve built a couple AR’s since and even bought a few handguns, a rifle and a couple shotguns. I think I could still shoot for recreation and self-defense, just not pinpoint accuracy at long range competition.

The biggest issue is load development. I’ve got at least six guns I need to develop loads for and have not worked out how I’m gonna do that without adequate vision. Probably have to enlist a friend down in Norman whose shooting I trust.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Sunday. I was clearing some brush out at the back of my mother's property next to a small creek and came across a copperhead. I let non-venomous snakes go on their way (most of the time), but this one got dispatched courtesy of a Taurus TX22.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom