Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not nearly as often as I would like to, for sure. Last was August 27th, and I'm hoping to get to do some shooting tomorrow, but I need to go load some ammo if I want that to happen... By y'all, got more important things to do right now! ;) Time before last was just as the Covid-19 scare was getting started.

Bill
Damn, you still ain't loaded that ammo ?

Get the heck off the keyboard, and do the ammo thing!

Gypsy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't shot anything since I got here. I need to buy something though... will post where to get the things when they become available, and after I get mine. You'll be one of the first to know.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran 100 rounds through one of my 45ACP 1911's yesterday morning and I sent 50 rounds of .44 Mag downrange through my 7.5" Redhawk this morning........we've got things penciled in on the calendar for Wed., Thurs. and Friday mornings so I guess I'm done shooting for the week. :(

beauty. If I had more time I'd own oneView attachment 302463

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really need to get to the range. Haven't been shooting since Keith and Taryn closed their range in Duncan a year and a half ago... got ammo but not much time anymore

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my son shoot just about every weekend. May not shoot a ton of rounds. But a few mags out of pistol. Mag or two from AR. Run some shotgun rounds.

It’s enough to keep the skills adequate.

When it really cools off the round counts will increase. Probably lots more 22 shooting gonna happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom