Last year: 9mm ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
IMG_2225.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Exactly why my Dillon got putup, why bother, that’s cheap lol. I was shooting wolf for the heck of it and so I didn’t have to pick up my brass

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It was good times when my buddy gave me **** for buying an ammo can of 500 Winchester White Box for $90 off of Armslist when "you already have thousands"...just a few months before the madness started.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Exactly why my Dillon got putup, why bother, that’s cheap lol. I was shooting wolf for the heck of it and so I didn’t have to pick up my brass

The problem I've seen with that thinking is the people that all said they didn't bother reloading 9mm or 223 or whatever because its not cost efficient vs buying it cheap...now they're all hunting non existant components, equipment, etc...at least you were set up and prepared (as was I), I was buying cheap AND reloading LOL

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I had no idea what factory pistol ammo cost.
I would have to look it up.

I did not purchase any .223 either because I have Zero luck with accuracy from store ammo.
I have someone at work or wherever ask me a question about factory ammo every month or so, I always tell them the only factory ammo I shoot really is shotgun or rimfire, and I rarely shoot either of those! I have guns that have never had factory ammo fired through them, at least by me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom