Late from NE OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why thank you. I wish I could say my "skills of an artist" were on display, but sadly this is the work of another genius (sorry if the reference is lost, my college-aged internet culture is showing).

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome--it's nice to find a community in these strange times.
Is it cryptic or just for fun like a doodle. In other words, does it have a story?

cdragen

Marksman
Reaction score
"Trogdor the Burninator" is a 'Strongbad Email' animated short from the flash website homestarrunner.com that came out in the early 00's, and for various reasons it manages to stay relevant for me. There's actually a pretty fun board game that came out a year or two ago based on it. If you're curious, searching 'trogdor' on youtube should get you the original video. Total time waster.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Trogdor the Burninator" is a 'Strongbad Email' animated short from the flash website homestarrunner.com that came out in the early 00's, and for various reasons it manages to stay relevant for me. There's actually a pretty fun board game that came out a year or two ago based on it. If you're curious, searching 'trogdor' on youtube should get you the original video. Total time waster.
Well. I just had to, you were right. As an adult, I see no useful purpose for this "Email" but I do see this as fun for a kid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom