Late Night Ramble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scheid

New to the site!
Reaction score
Good Evening All!
Been reading these pages for a while and confess that Mr. S. Potts in the Knives section is the reason I finally joined. He doesn't know me, but admiring his work and wanting one of his precious knives is the primary reason I'm here. Don't misunderstand, I enjoy firearms, hunting, birddogs and the outdoors. Have you looked at his knives? Self explanatory, and just down the road from me. And I finally acquired an old M1 rifle. Bought it as a favor from a relative. Didn't need it, but carried one for years, and, well, it takes me back to my youth, now long gone. Hoping to get it checked over by a competent gunsmith; anyone know of a good one in the greater OKC area? Would be much obliged. So, enough rattling on from me. Time to read the forums. Nite, guys. Oh, and a heckofa good website!

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome and I'm a big fan of his work too, I'd live to have a nice custom knife someday.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Evening All!
Been reading these pages for a while and confess that Mr. S. Potts in the Knives section is the reason I finally joined. He doesn't know me, but admiring his work and wanting one of his precious knives is the primary reason I'm here. Don't misunderstand, I enjoy firearms, hunting, birddogs and the outdoors. Have you looked at his knives? Self explanatory, and just down the road from me. And I finally acquired an old M1 rifle. Bought it as a favor from a relative. Didn't need it, but carried one for years, and, well, it takes me back to my youth, now long gone. Hoping to get it checked over by a competent gunsmith; anyone know of a good one in the greater OKC area? Would be much obliged. So, enough rattling on from me. Time to read the forums. Nite, guys. Oh, and a heckofa good website!
Welcome! Don't be scared to chit chat or comment in some of the threads. Did you get one of S.Potts knives? Start a thread in the knife section and share some pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom