This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Believe it or not, the upgraded trigger is even better than that one. I was leery of sending mine in and they turned out very nice, gotta send in a third.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great guns. I recently decided to switch to the P320 and couldnt be happier. I got a P320 Full Size and a P320 Sub Compact. I ordered and received the Sig X-Ray 3 night sights and have them installed. I bought a small compact grip module and use it on the full size so I can carry it if needed. I really like having a full size nightstand gun and a sub compact carry gun with the same trigger, feel, etc. Toying with the idea of getting the Compact RX (with romeo rds) I found one with the titanuim color slide for $679 shipped. If you make it to Tulsa area I have a universal sight pusher you can use.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve heard the same from several people. I’m hoping for it to return with a thinner trigger. Don’t get me wrong, the current configuration is nice, but that flat trigger on my M11-A1 is so nice.

I’m debating on a Grey Guns flat trigger, but not sure.

I ran the Apex on all of mine before the upgrade and it made a nice trigger even better. Everyone seems to really like the Grey Guns trigger too. You'll get the thinner trigger as I believe the mass of the trigger was part of the "problem."

Latest posts

Top Bottom