Latest Holster from UBG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@druryj

Joel, just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the UBG discount code. Couldn't decide on the Bonneville or the Regulator for my S&W 649-3 so I ordered both. After Nate's discount for purchasing multiple holsters and OSA's discount, it covered 40% of the cost of one of the holsters. :thumb:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj

Joel, just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the UBG discount code. Couldn't decide on the Bonneville or the Regulator for my S&W 649-3 so I ordered both. After Nate's discount for purchasing multiple holsters and OSA's discount, it covered 40% of the cost of one of the holsters. :thumb:

Excellent! And you're most welcome my friend. Please post some pics with the gun and let us know what you think of his holsters once you get 'em.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Nate is the man in my book. I ordered the RTKB for a commander and when the deal fell apart I emailed him about changing the order to fit a Glock 26. He quickly responded that it would be no problem. He really goes above and beyond. Never produces any junk, its first class all the way!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two RTBA Pancake Holsters from him; I was thinking of one for my newly acquired PPS. He does make good stuff. And with our discount, it’s hard to beat his price unless you buy a cheap nylon wimpy floppy clippy thang from Walmart in the tacticool section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just decided to go with the Canute, in brown, and will carry this little Walther IWB. Now the hard part of ordering a nice new holster begins: The Wait.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I own the first one he ever made for a Beretta 9000S. Hell, it just might be the only one he ever made for a Beretta 9000S! Who else owns one?!?!?!?!

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you guys receive shipping notifications from Nate or will the holsters just show up unannounced? Stated turnaround time was 4-6 weeks and it will be 6 weeks this coming Monday.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys receive shipping notifications from Nate or will the holsters just show up unannounced? Stated turnaround time was 4-6 weeks and it will be 6 weeks this coming Monday.

I've never had a shipping notification from any holster maker, (and I've had a bunch of 'em made cause I'm a holster whore) Nate included. it will just show up and then we gotta have pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom