Law firm forces out own lawyers who won Supreme gun case!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently, it's not the first time it has happened to him. I was just listening to Ted Cruz's podcast, and he said Paul Clement was the attorney hired by the US House of Representatives to defend the Defense of Marriage Act before the SCOTUS when Obama decided that the US Gov't wouldn't. After he accepted that case, he was given the choice of keeping his client or his job.

Somehow, I think he'll be OK.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Every
Apparently, it's not the first time it has happened to him. I was just listening to Ted Cruz's podcast, and he said Paul Clement was the attorney hired by the US House of Representatives to defend the Defense of Marriage Act before the SCOTUS when Obama decided that the US Gov't wouldn't. After he accepted that case, he was given the choice of keeping his client or his job.

Somehow, I think he'll be OK.
Every single square inch of DC is evil and corrupt to the core. Time is not on their side.

grabbtry

New to the site!
Banned
Reaction score
I don't wonder why these cases happen over and over again. Lawyer companies are corrupt, as well as our government. Finding a good lawyer company to protect yourself these crazy days is really hard. When I had problems with the martial court because they accused me of something I never did, it took me a long time to find a good lawyer company that was not afraid to take this case. Hopefully, I found these guys from ucmjdefense.com that helped me a lot with winning this case, and I need to say that I won even more with their help because of the damage done to my reputation because of these stupid accusations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom