Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed you cats today

I, sir, am certainly no cat! Please see my attached avatar picture for compelling photographic evidence in support of this assertion. Moreover, my past encounters with cats have been, necessarily, of an antagonistic nature, while my dealings with the LFGST have always been genial and cordial. Perhaps you have confused our weekly assemblage of august personages with some less savory characters of your acquaintance? In any event, we would be happy for you to join our little company if the electronic world grants you its leave.:D

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I missed you cats today - tied up resolving computer issues again. Maybe next week!

I've told you before - push the ON/OFF button to the "ON" position in order to get things started. Did that address today's difficulty?

BTW - next week's lunch (which I am compelled to miss) will be at the West Side Pizza Hut, where we can tell our (Fat Guy) west side stories (ba-dum-bum)

Latest posts

Top Bottom