Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a little project I'm thinking of Cerakote for. I understand Firearms Solutions isn't doing it any more so was wondering if any of you know of any others in the local area?

And McKenzie's does sound good, just hope I can make it!

I was just on the phone Firearms Solutions and they said they still Cerakote guns according to the girl with whom I spoke.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Firearms Solutions stop dipping guns. (like my 6.8 ) The guy went back to school or something like that.

Firearms Solutions is only doing Cerakote now. I talked to them 2 weeks ago, about the beretta.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was mugsy's version of the cactus laugh (yucca yucca yucca). We do McKenzie's for lunch as part of the regular rotation.

BTW, Mugsy said that in spite of my poor showing at this weekend's Bowling Pin Match that you guys would still allow me to join you for lunch sometime. He didn't mention whether I would have to sit at the children's table or sit in time out though.

Dave

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(To Ratski) I was simply affording you the opportunity to assuage your guilt by picking up the check. ;^)

I will throw in for consideration Luigi's and The Back Porch - any seconds or other nominations?

Latest posts

Top Bottom