Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AND no one has mentioned that this is no longer a MALE dominated group??!?!?! :hey3:

Thanks for having us again!! Mrs. OldKar and I had a BLAST! It is always great visiting you guys. The lemon pie was divine. :woot:
You're trying to ruin our rep....we are Three Stooges fans, after all.:blush: It was good to see everyone at lunch, and thanks to Annie and Mrs. Oldkar for making the long trip up from OKC.
Next Wednesday is the day after the 4th, which is no concern for us working folks, but could be for others. I'm always up for a burger, but let's hear what someone else has to say.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're trying to ruin our rep....we are Three Stooges fans, after all.:blush: It was good to see everyone at lunch, and thanks to Annie and Mrs. Oldkar for making the long trip up from OKC.
Next Wednesday is the day after the 4th, which is no concern for us working folks, but could be for others. I'm always up for a burger, but let's hear what someone else has to say.
As long as its, obviously not, Buffalo WildWings

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
West Side????

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AND no one has mentioned that this is no longer a MALE dominated group??!?!?! :hey3:

Thanks for having us again!! Mrs. OldKar and I had a BLAST! It is always great visiting you guys. The lemon pie was divine. :woot:

I am all in favor of dominant females, wait what...uh what I meant was...:bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom