Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say I like "Household 6" a WHOLE lot better than OHP's spousal unit code ... which is the trooper's badge number and "half". I cannot tell you how ****ing indignant I was the first time somebody radioed the old man and called me his "half" ... :finger:

Lmao! I'm SO glad he's retired and we are equals now ...:fallangel

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao! I'm SO glad he's retired and we are equals now ...:fallangel
It's so cute that you think he's your equal...
556files.net_styles_default_xenforo_smilies.retro3_rolling.gif

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao! That's EXACTLY how I feel when OHP "snags" me in their dragnet ... :anyone:

Bastages ... they shouldn't build turnpikes with long stretches of 2 lanes going one way with gentle curving lines if they don't want people to go fast on them ... :hypnotize:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL Had that first one happen to my wife a few years back on a AFB down in San Antonio (think it was Randolph). Airman at the gate didn't Salute the blue sticker. My wife was PISSSED!!!!!, and got out and ripped the turd a new ass. At the time she were a CPT

CPT??

And btw, I'm VERY NICE to the handsome young trooper who pulls me over ... I don't want to even go down that road ... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom