Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on a REALLY short leash. Eye doc says I need surgery. Blah. And my vision is gonna be worse for a couple, three of months after. Guess I will see you guys after the first of the year. Lol

Feel free to talk about me all you want between now and the time I can get down there to defend my honor. Haha!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on a REALLY short leash. Eye doc says I need surgery. Blah. And my vision is gonna be worse for a couple, three of months after. Guess I will see you guys after the first of the year. Lol

Feel free to talk about me all you want between now and the time I can get down there to defend my honor. Haha!
You know we don't talk about you much...or often...or anything.... Come see us when you can!:D

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hope all goes well for you, I had four in two years but see better now than I ever did in my life before. Make sure to let us know how you're doing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom