Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At 2:28 A.M. on Sunday, 26 Nov 2017 - the Solemnity of Christ the King - my mother Ana I. Scotto passed away. May she have eternal peace in the arms of our Lord.

I thank each of you that prayed for her and know that in her final hours she was at peace and she did not die alone.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At 2:28 A.M. on Sunday, 26 Nov 2017 - the Solemnity of Christ the King - my mother Ana I. Scotto passed away. May she have eternal peace in the arms of our Lord.

I thank each of you that prayed for her and know that in her final hours she was at peace and she did not die alone.

Very sorry to hear that John. I will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So sorry to hear that my friend. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and yours during this difficult time.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sorry for your loss, will continue to pray for you and your family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom