Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell that quack that they make the best cheeseburger in Lawton. Might not impress him, but I'm looking forward to it.:hey3:

Alrighty, now. I have a couple of extra bones in my ankle. They are pinching the tendons and ligaments. One tendon is torn but he thinks it will heal itself if we can get the inflammation and swelling under control. So ... no surgery for now, just injections. Which I can't recommend as a good date night, but it beats the heck outta surgery. It already feels better, thank goodness. So ... combat boots are the footwear of choice for the next 4 weeks! Whoot!

I'll be at Burgess next week if the creek don't rise! Let the ladies know! :sunbath:

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck with the ankle! I've got an extra metal plate and eight screws in one of mine. I sometimes notice it when the weather changes quickly, but otherwise it is fine. We'd love to see you at Burgess Grille.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck with the ankle! I've got an extra metal plate and eight screws in one of mine. I sometimes notice it when the weather changes quickly, but otherwise it is fine. We'd love to see you at Burgess Grille.

OMG, the lidocaine has worn off. I'm DYING over here. My ENTIRE foot is THROBBING. AND it is so swollen -- not just the side. Nobody said anything about it hurting like this. I'm fixing to start drinking. A LOT! :cry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom