Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Maybe next time....:cry11:

I sure hope so. Planning on next week, as long as I get the ducks in a home that they cannot escape. Let me tell ya, it's an adventure trying to catch 6 ducklings and 2 dogs. Lol I think I have a new, improved, fortified pen now so the little stinkers won't escape again.

Where are the festivities next week?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure hope so. Planning on next week, as long as I get the ducks in a home that they cannot escape. Let me tell ya, it's an adventure trying to catch 6 ducklings and 2 dogs. Lol I think I have a new, improved, fortified pen now so the little stinkers won't escape again.

Where are the festivities next week?
With your bad ankle........... This is how you catch 6 little ducklings.........
10019-DEFAULT-l.jpg

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uhmmm, not to put too fine a point on it but ... ahhhh ... well ... google didn't think "Westside Pizza Hut Lawton OK" was a valid search request ... :blush: And yes, I tried it! Lol
Its on Cache between 52nd and 67th on the south side of the road. Its pretty easy to see the sign too

6118 NW Cache Rd, Lawton, OK 73505

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With your bad ankle........... This is how you catch 6 little ducklings.........
View attachment 115645

Haha! One of them is headed to the oven just as soon as he gets some more size on him. His legs are fubared and unlike the silly folks on FB I'm not making splints and babying the little shitter.

They ALL came running when they saw the can of peas. They LOVE peas. But by the time I had snagged the 3rd one the rest of them were not so keen to come close while I was standing there.

THEN I had to rig up something to keep everybody corralled until I can get to TSC -- we are fixing to go right now as a matter of fact. Ol' grumpy had the truck today because I thought I was coming to Lawton. I don't DARE put anything in that Charger that might tear those leather seats.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its on Cache between 52nd and 67th on the south side of the road. Its pretty easy to see the sign too

6118 NW Cache Rd, Lawton, OK 73505

Ok, the old man thinks I've lost my mind driving all the way to Lawton to eat at Pizza Hut. But I've gone a lot farther for worse food and even worser company ... :blush: See you guys tomorrow! Hope all the ladies can make it, too!:chat::chat::chat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom