Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you got going this week

Leg is fubared. Gotta have surgery on it so I'm trying to get things done before I have a boot on it. Plus the damned weather keeps getting cold so my baby critters need to be inside when I REALLY want them outside. PLUS ... my damned dog has learned how to dig his way out of (or into) any pen he wants. Sigh. So I gotta line the edges of my enclosures with pavers so he and the chickens don't keep meeting up. I swear the damned chickens dig as much as he does at the edges. It's 6 of one, half dozen of the other with this bunch. Lol

Hope your leg is feeling better. I'm off to TSC. And then I'm gonna cut my fingers off with the power saw. Lol later, gator!!

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leg is fubared. Gotta have surgery on it so I'm trying to get things done before I have a boot on it. Plus the damned weather keeps getting cold so my baby critters need to be inside when I REALLY want them outside. PLUS ... my damned dog has learned how to dig his way out of (or into) any pen he wants. Sigh. So I gotta line the edges of my enclosures with pavers so he and the chickens don't keep meeting up. I swear the damned chickens dig as much as he does at the edges. It's 6 of one, half dozen of the other with this bunch. Lol

Hope your leg is feeling better. I'm off to TSC. And then I'm gonna cut my fingers off with the power saw. Lol later, gator!!
Hope you get to feeling better as well. as for dogs digging. gotta break that off

Latest posts

Top Bottom