Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Define "successfully". I've dealt with it since I was in my twenties, mostly by physical therapy, exercises, and occasional judicious application of a TENS unit. While there are still occasional days when I literally have to roll myself out of bed it's usually not completely unbearable.
That's the last time Mugs posted. Anyone heard from him?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The quorum at this week's Lawton FGST lunch decided that next week will be a Pizza Hut week but...

I have a question for the group before we nail it down:

Would anyone object to trying the Pizza Hut at 2311 NW Cache (near Chick-Fil-A)?
That location has a lunch buffet Mon-Sat - salad bar and pizza/pasta - and seem more centrally located for ease of use by Mighty Mouse, who generally has the tightest lunch time turn around.
It is also about the same as the 68th & NW Cache in terms of store upkeep, etc. and our favorite waitress at the other store is now long gone to her new career.

Your thoughts?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: I'm out of my cast. Have been upgraded to a boot, but because I still can't put any weight on my ankle when I flex it I'm still grounded. :bah: I have exercises and in 4 weeks go back for x-rays to see if I can graduate to strength building exercises. I was tickled to death to hear him say it looks "a lot better" than he expected. When I asked why he said that he grinned and said "Well, you didn't get that injury acting your age. I was a little concerned you wouldn't behave yourself." :ooh2::faint:

So ... I'm shooting for the end of May, guys!! I'm sure missing seeing y'alls sunshiney faces!

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The quorum at this week's Lawton FGST lunch decided that next week will be a Pizza Hut week but...

I have a question for the group before we nail it down:

Would anyone object to trying the Pizza Hut at 2311 NW Cache (near Chick-Fil-A)?
That location has a lunch buffet Mon-Sat - salad bar and pizza/pasta - and seem more centrally located for ease of use by Mighty Mouse, who generally has the tightest lunch time turn around.
It is also about the same as the 68th & NW Cache in terms of store upkeep, etc. and our favorite waitress at the other store is now long gone to her new career.

Your thoughts?
That's the Pizza hut Wings you're talking about right? Either way, cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom