Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: I'm out of my cast. Have been upgraded to a boot, but because I still can't put any weight on my ankle when I flex it I'm still grounded. :bah: I have exercises and in 4 weeks go back for x-rays to see if I can graduate to strength building exercises. I was tickled to death to hear him say it looks "a lot better" than he expected. When I asked why he said that he grinned and said "Well, you didn't get that injury acting your age. I was a little concerned you wouldn't behave yourself." :ooh2::faint:

So ... I'm shooting for the end of May, guys!! I'm sure missing seeing y'alls sunshiney faces!
Is it your "gas pedal" foot?

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would anyone object to trying the Pizza Hut at 2311 NW Cache (near Chick-Fil-A)?
That location has a lunch buffet Mon-Sat - salad bar and pizza/pasta - and seem more centrally located for ease of use by Mighty Mouse, who generally has the tightest lunch time turn around. It is also about the same as the 68th & NW Cache in terms of store upkeep, etc. and our favorite waitress at the other store is now long gone to her new career.

<bump for comments> I'm game with either!

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am making trips to Lawton fairly regularly now to get supplies from Sams. So without having to read through 362 pages, can somebody post what days/times these lunches take place? And are they open to Altusians?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am making trips to Lawton fairly regularly now to get supplies from Sams. So without having to read through 362 pages, can somebody post what days/times these lunches take place? And are they open to Altusians?
If you're an Air Force guy then no. We have enough AF guys already :D JK

Wednesdayz at 1130. Location differs week to week. Next week is the Wings Pizza Hut on Cache

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let’s nail it down - having heard no objection, the Wed, 2 May lunch will be at the Pizza Hut (2311 NW Cache, near Chick-Fil-A) - are we agreed?

BTW - next week is also the Fires Conference on Ft Sill so expect crazy schedules for the gov workers.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let’s nail it down - having heard no objection, the Wed, 2 May lunch will be at the Pizza Hut (2311 NW Cache, near Chick-Fil-A) - are we agreed?

BTW - next week is also the Fires Conference on Ft Sill so expect crazy schedules for the gov workers.

I will be TDY again, so I won't be able to make it. Y'all have fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom