Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Danggit! :grumble: I've heard good things about that place. That's my appointment to see the ortho guy about getting jailbroke! :mosh:

If all goes well (and it better or y'all will be seeing me in a clock tower on the 6 o'clock news :scream:) I'll be down to partake in the lunch festivities Wednesday next. :spaghetti:
That would be really cool. My daughter will be here for a visit next week. We'll be there for sure.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Danggit! :grumble: I've heard good things about that place. That's my appointment to see the ortho guy about getting jailbroke! :mosh:

If all goes well (and it better or y'all will be seeing me in a clock tower on the 6 o'clock news :scream:) I'll be down to partake in the lunch festivities Wednesday next. :spaghetti:

Not only have you heard good things about Red Boot Grill, you've smelled them - you joined us there at least once. I think at the time you were on a restricted diet and couldn't enjoy most of what they serve though, so maybe that doesn't count.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only have you heard good things about Red Boot Grill, you've smelled them - you joined us there at least once. I think at the time you were on a restricted diet and couldn't enjoy most of what they serve though, so maybe that doesn't count.

That could be why I don't remember it then! Lol:blush: Or maybe it's because it's been SO LONG since I've been down there ... :bah: I'm in desperate need of some driving time. :burnout:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't look like I will be able to make it today.
That's too bad. My 19 yr old daughter, here for a visit from Alabama, can make this one with me, but not the next one, or the next, or....

BTW, I got a big kick out of the gate guard's reaction when she and I went on post yesterday to visit the museum. "Have a good day, sir", he said. "Have a good day, Sergeant!", he said to my daughter.:D

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's too bad. My 19 yr old daughter, here for a visit from Alabama, can make this one with me, but not the next one, or the next, or....

BTW, I got a big kick out of the gate guard's reaction when she and I went on post yesterday to visit the museum. "Have a good day, sir", he said. "Have a good day, Sergeant!", he said to my daughter.:D

Nice!! Sorry I'm gonna miss this one.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Were you referring to the Fort Sill Artillery Museum? That place rocks!!!!

I need to get more pictures on my website of that place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom