Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea if they did or not.
Just razzing a bit, I remember they tend to do whatever they want anyway. Hey, if you guys are ever up for a late lunch I can be flexible!
That and the post commander changed the PT hours in the morning which is causing AIT classes to change to 0850-1710.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just razzing a bit, I remember they tend to do whatever they want anyway. Hey, if you guys are ever up for a late lunch I can be flexible!
Well poop. I'm going to be an AIT instructor for the Army starting in July. For those that can't make a weekday lunch I've started a 2nd Saturday (2nd Amendment) thread for breakfast at Golden Corral 9 am. I can't believe I got a 2 BR apt for $540 That would be like $2000 in Seattle. In a weird kinda way I'm looking forward to coming to Lawton.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well poop. I'm going to be an AIT instructor for the Army starting in July. For those that can't make a weekday lunch I've started a 2nd Saturday (2nd Amendment) thread for breakfast at Golden Corral 9 am. I can't believe I got a 2 BR apt for $540 That would be like $2000 in Seattle. In a weird kinda way I'm looking forward to coming to Lawton.

Check with your unit on your lunch times. I don't believe all units release AIT soldiers for lunch at the same time. They stagger them so the DFAC's are not swamped at once. I just know the times for the MOS's we teach (94M and 94S).

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Assigned to the one Infantry Company on post?

Latest posts

Top Bottom