Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Golddigger instead of posting potentially confusing info in the Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team Lunch thread, how about keeping info here focused on the Wed lunch but periodically posting a link to your Monthly breakfast thread? We could do likewise in your thread about the weekly (i.e. a link back to this thread) but that way we may avoid possibly confusing or misdirecting folks.
That's the address, time and date of Wednesdays lunch mugsy

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the address, time and date of Wednesdays lunch mugsy

But since the Wed lunch changes and the Sat breakfast changes (like
the first Sat b’fast post about the buffet place) we can avoid confusion and support both threads by keeping them separate but posting links. What’s the downside?

Remember just 2 or 3 entries postings before was the August breakfast info and that is what I was referencing.

Last edited:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LFGST Lunch tomorrow, 25 Jul 18, ~1130 @
McKenzie's Burger Garage
206 NW Dearborn Ave (Just West of 2nd Street)
Lawton, Oklahoma 73507(580) 353-2025

Some love it, some like it, some just scratch their head at it - try it for yourself.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well let's see if I can get it right this time. I'll be wearing a red polo with "WAGUNS.ORG" on the back.

I'm a short, swarthy (as they said in the days of swashbuckling), dark-haired fellow and will be in a shirt & tie, I'll be sitting with a bunch of middle aged white dudes (with a possible dudette or two).
I look forward to finally meeting you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom