Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No promises, but I was just looking at pictures of McKenzie's on Yelp and the wife asked what I was seeing. When I explained, she said that maybe we could do our walking tomorrow and then drive down to Lawton for this get-together.

Sad thing is that she is threatening me with salads for both lunch and supper because of this possibility. Maybe we'll see you tomorrow. If we show up, this is kind of what we look like. What time should we show up?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No promises, but I was just looking at pictures of McKenzie's on Yelp and the wife asked what I was seeing. When I explained, she said that maybe we could do our walking tomorrow and then drive down to Lawton for this get-together.

Sad thing is that she is threatening me with salads for both lunch and supper because of this possibility. Maybe we'll see you tomorrow. If we show up, this is kind of what we look like. What time should we show up?

Terry, lunch is at 11:30, and we would love to have you and the missus join us! The cheeseburgers there are good, I can attest to that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom