Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I were discussing on the way home from Norman. When it is cold, we generally go to Sooner Mall in Norman to walk six rounds of the mall. Takes a bit over 1 hour. We might pick a Wednesday and go a bit earlier so we can then drive over to partake of lunch with the FGST'ers. Just not sure when we will do that.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good! How is you? Haven't seen ya in some time now.... And Sprout, too. Ya'll come back and eat with us!
We all good. Got some issues going on. My CPAP mask kicked the bucket and the new one doesn't fit right and wakes me up so my sleep has been way off. 4 of these 7 last weeks I havnt gotten up till late and thus missed lunch. Got a new mask now thats better but still not as good as the one I had (discontinued model)

The pooch is not doing well at all. Can hardly stand or walk anymore. The strain of getting up sometimes makes him drop a moose mine on the spot so gotta catch him when he gotta go. If he hasn't done his business when lunch rolls around, I hate to leave him in the house and come back to a mine field LOL

The sprout is doing good and her ankle is coming around. Getting ready for Daddy Drill Sergeant to pass her off to new Drill Sergeants in June or July.

Any glad yallz is doing good and hope to see ya next week

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We all good. Got some issues going on. My CPAP mask kicked the bucket and the new one doesn't fit right and wakes me up so my sleep has been way off. 4 of these 7 last weeks I havnt gotten up till late and thus missed lunch. Got a new mask now thats better but still not as good as the one I had (discontinued model)

The pooch is not doing well at all. Can hardly stand or walk anymore. The strain of getting up sometimes makes him drop a moose mine on the spot so gotta catch him when he gotta go. If he hasn't done his business when lunch rolls around, I hate to leave him in the house and come back to a mine field LOL

The sprout is doing good and her ankle is coming around. Getting ready for Daddy Drill Sergeant to pass her off to new Drill Sergeants in June or July.

Any glad yallz is doing good and hope to see ya next week
Best wishes to you and sprout! (I feel the cpap pain).

Latest posts

Top Bottom