Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should be there tomorrow. The wife is on the way back to Oregon as I type this. She still has a house to sell, so she probably won't be out here permanently for a few months. :(

Bummer, but it will still be nice to see you guys again. Just for information, we are now driving a red Ford Expedition Max.

Oh, and where in Oregon? Wife and I spent 17 months up there a few years back.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bummer, but it will still be nice to see you guys again. Just for information, we are now driving a red Ford Expedition Max.

Oh, and where in Oregon? Wife and I spent 17 months up there a few years back.
Albany and I might not make it after all. I have to be at the house from 12-5 pm to get my new fridge that is leaking checked.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Albany and I might not make it after all. I have to be at the house from 12-5 pm to get my new fridge that is leaking checked.

Well, if that's the case, we can always make it over another time. Won't know for a while as to when we go back on the "working road" again. Might be a few weeks...might be a few months.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeppers. Good to see MM again and get to meet Sanford and MysticBlaise.

Burgers there are pretty darn good as well. Comes from them being made from Angus beef and not frozen patties.
Good to see y'all again, and to meet the mysterious MysticBlaise! Terry, now you know why we like that place so much--the burgers are great. Best of luck to y'all on your travels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom