Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heads-up for Milano's Restaurant:

"I ordered Chicken Parmesan at an Italian restaurant (Saturday). The "lunch menu" is only available Tuesday-Friday (includes side salad). I didn't want pasta (low-carb), so no salad or side veggie, so just dry chicken with too much cheese, too little sauce, the server would not hear our concerns and walked off. First time iI left a zero tip. Manager not "there". I did 20+ years in the Army so I'm not too picky, but this was THE WORST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER. Thought I was doing the wife a favor by going to a new place we have never been to. Nice decor, temperature about the level of Mt. St. Helens May 18th. BTW. I didn't eat my "food" and my wife's food was given to my dog. (feel sorry for my dog). They comped my un-eaten meal, but that won't bring me back. The server's lack of concern was incredible. The hot dog and coke at Sam's club for $1.50 would have been better."

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

"I ordered Chicken Parmesan at an Italian restaurant (Saturday). The "lunch menu" is only available Tuesday-Friday (includes side salad). I didn't want pasta (low-carb), so no salad or side veggie, so just dry chicken with too much cheese, too little sauce, the server would not hear our concerns and walked off. First time iI left a zero tip. Manager not "there". I did 20+ years in the Army so I'm not too picky, but this was THE WORST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER. Thought I was doing the wife a favor by going to a new place we have never been to. Nice decor, temperature about the level of Mt. St. Helens May 18th. BTW. I didn't eat my "food" and my wife's food was given to my dog. (feel sorry for my dog). They comped my un-eaten meal, but that won't bring me back. The server's lack of concern was incredible. The hot dog and coke at Sam's club for $1.50 would have been better."
They suck. I won't eat there. Hotdogs at Sam's are delicious tho.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sounds like my lovely experiences at Bricktown Brewery and Cali Burrito. I won’t darken the door of either again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom