Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, clue me in as I'm getting confused. What is the normal day of the week for the lunches? We've moved back and I might have an opportunity to attend one or two, even though we are currently 90-some miles away from Lawton. I really need another excuse to go to the Fort Sill Artillery museum.
Since you are far away, I'm also trying to start a 2nd (Amendment) Saturday meet up at the Lawton Golden Corral.
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/second-saturday-breakfast-in-lawton.259904/page-2
So it would be just once a month. 11 August for the next.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, clue me in as I'm getting confused. What is the normal day of the week for the lunches? We've moved back and I might have an opportunity to attend one or two, even though we are currently 90-some miles away from Lawton. I really need another excuse to go to the Fort Sill Artillery museum.

The regular lunch is Wed around 1130. The venue varies week to week.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought some of you might appreciate this one.

windchime.jpg

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Golddigger instead of posting potentially confusing info in the Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team Lunch thread, how about keeping info here focused on the Wed lunch but periodically posting a link to your Monthly breakfast thread? We could do likewise in your thread about the weekly (i.e. a link back to this thread) but that way we may avoid possibly confusing or misdirecting folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom