Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What up, fellow Fat Guy Shooters?

How's about we resurrect the Lawton Chapter of the Fat Guys Shooting Team lunches?

You should know that you don't have to be fat to eat lunch with us... (doesn't hurt, either)

How about 11:00am on Friday, the 27th? Pizza Hut at 6118 NW Cache Rd sound alright? Good buffet and beats the crowd...

What say ye?

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New guy here. Looks like there’s a group of you folks in Lawton that meet regularly? Moved here two years ago 3/1/20 just as the China Bug was hitting. Be nice to make some gun friends.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks. A friend of mine brought me a box 'o links.
About 6 pounds worth of links.

Pretty sure these are for 223 as that was the only round that fit the smaller diameter.
I know nothing about links!! Unless they are sausage links.

So, gonna offer these up here first.
If anyone here wants them, make me a reasonable offer.
Whatever I get for them, I will pass on to the guy who gave them to me.

If anyone has any info on them, and doesn't want them, I'd appreciate it.

If no one here wants them, I'll put them on the main Classified feed.
308 Browning...old school. @adamsredlines may have a use for them since he has a Browning.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW ratski if you do make it out for lunch bring a couple of links and I should be able to tell you what you have. I'll be wearing a polo with an Army badge holder around my neck.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. The Most Exalted High Council of the Lawton Fat Guy Shooting Team, meeting in secret at an undisclosed location, has indeed decided to return to McKenzie's Burger Garage next Wednesday. And so it shall be!

BTW ratski if you do make it out for lunch bring a couple of links and I should be able to tell you what you have. I'll be wearing a polo with an Army badge holder around my neck.
If you go back a few pages, we had decided to go back to McKenzie's this week, since no one other than Pearl and myself showed up there last week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom