Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys. If you would, my wife Linda could sure use some prayers. She’s been dealing with major neck pain and was finally diagnosed with sever spinal stenosis, bone spurs and most worrisome a “flattened spinal cord”. Doc said that it wouldn’t take much to cause paralysis or even death if she got jerked in just the wrong way. He’s connecting us with a neurosurgeon in town. I sure pray he can see her soon and he can bring her some relief.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys. If you would, my wife Linda could sure use some prayers. She’s been dealing with major neck pain and was finally diagnosed with sever spinal stenosis, bone spurs and most worrisome a “flattened spinal cord”. Doc said that it wouldn’t take much to cause paralysis or even death if she got jerked in just the wrong way. He’s connecting us with a neurosurgeon in town. I sure pray he can see her soon and he can bring her some relief.
Praying for Linda, you, and your entire family. If you guys need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom