Lazy Amazon Delivery Dude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s wide open. There’s 2’ on the left to a wide open covered porch. There is a wall on the right.
There is no tunnel.

38E6EC7E-19FA-41C3-AF47-4B71CB312CF4.jpeg

And the delivery picture he took. I guess he couldn’t manage the one 6” step up to the brick pavers.
B035DCA4-83B2-4705-90A6-35D903483199.jpeg

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the video. I see no problem.
If that were my box, I'd have no issues with it.

Don't get too worked up over the little stuff.
Not worked up at all. Especially since the package only had a pack of gummy bears in it. If it was something valuable, things might be different.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had just gotten home from work and backed my truck into the driveway. Delivery driver pulls into the driveway and just sits there staring at me and waves his hands like, "are you going to get out?" I get out of my truck and walk over to the window and he hands me a package without saying a word. Some people are incredibly lazy.

I had another Amazon driver come by last year in July when I was mowing. Took the package to the porch and then started walking over to me and gave me a bottle of water, they aren't all bad.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, the water gesture is quite impressive!

I had a young lady that delivered something for Amazon. She was bleeding and didn’t want to slow down. I told her to hold on and I ran inside and grabbed some bandaids for her. I guess there are some that want to exceed the expectations for the job, then the others who are just trying to pass time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have rural delivery. Every driver has their place to deposit the package and we get notifications of where they left it.
UPS leaves it at the garage door off to the side so it won't get ran over. FEDEX brings it to the rocker by the front door. USPS brings it to the front door rocker as well. No porch pirates out here, so we don't care where they leave it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom