LC9s-Pro, Poor little gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After talking to Ruger, an one of their supervisors, it looks like Ruger will be putting up an add for a new technician. Originally I was told that my pistol after repairs was taken to the range an fired, seems this person lied an came forward when questioned about it. After we went over my pistol on the phone, my pistol has a broken firing pin, and he never went through the pistol like he was supposed to. So I still have to send it back to be fixed, but this time I know it will be done right. The supervisor stated he will be following this one personally, and will call after I get it back to make sure it works. You just have to love Ruger!!!!!!!

I was told the technician will be fired since he lied about fixing my gun, plus falsifying their documents.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of all the things to cut corners on, a handgun isnt one of them. I was a little surprised reading this earlier coming from Ruger but now it makes sense. Sorry you are having problems but at leas you have answers now.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After talking to Ruger, an one of their supervisors, it looks like Ruger will be putting up an add for a new technician. Originally I was told that my pistol after repairs was taken to the range an fired, seems this person lied an came forward when questioned about it. After we went over my pistol on the phone, my pistol has a broken firing pin, and he never went through the pistol like he was supposed to. So I still have to send it back to be fixed, but this time I know it will be done right. The supervisor stated he will be following this one personally, and will call after I get it back to make sure it works. You just have to love Ruger!!!!!!!

I was told the technician will be fired since he lied about fixing my gun, plus falsifying their documents.

Why would someone even do that? I don't get it. Did they think you would just load it up and not notice?

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sounds like Ruger is going to make it right. I'm frankly stunned at the tech, but as they say, he probably got promoted to customer status.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why would someone even do that? I don't get it. Did they think you would just load it up and not notice?

Just plain lazy!! Its not like its the first I've come across, from having to work with them, supervise them, and deal with them like today. They are everywhere, and always will be, hell all you have to do is look at who was supposedly in charge of our country the last eight years!! Whats even worse is all the idiots who voted him in twice! Sad, very sad...............

tRantula

New to the site!
Reaction score
The Shield is a fine pistol, but sadly, it seems to have fallen into the "budget gun" category. I had one, and bought a Glock 43 too. Still have the Glock. No...seriously, considering that S&W is giving a $75 rebate on the Shield right now, that's a heck of a deal. (If you like budget guns that is, like mugsy does). :bolt:

The rebate has convinced me to give The Shield a try...as a "budget gun" of course.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hate getting a firearm back from a manufacturer that wasn't fixed after sending it in. That is unacceptable in my book.

No doubt... it's one thing to lie and mislead about reviewing the TPS reports, but a handgun is something people rely on to protect themselves and their family. Yes, the onus is on the end-user to make certain it is functional, but jeez... did you think this wasn't going to come back around???

What a douche.

Latest posts

Top Bottom