LE/Military credentials req'd for online magazine purchases?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't understand the LEO only ammo. You go into the big gun stores like H&H and they have a shelf of ammo that you cannot buy unless you present your CLEET card, or other LEO ID.
WTF? it's nothing special. I've looked up the ballistics online and they don't use proprietary bullets, nor powder, nor brass.
In fact some are lower velocity than standard off the shelf ammo that anyone can buy.
I don't understand the big deal about the ammo.

Discounted prices for LEO.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand the LEO only ammo. You go into the big gun stores like H&H and they have a shelf of ammo that you cannot buy unless you present your CLEET card, or other LEO ID.
WTF? it's nothing special. I've looked up the ballistics online and they don't use proprietary bullets, nor powder, nor brass.
In fact some are lower velocity than standard off the shelf ammo that anyone can buy.
I don't understand the big deal about the ammo.

Didn’t the land of fruits and NUTS (CA) recently enact a law restricting the sales of ammo over a certain amount to dealers only?

Restriction of magazines and ammo to individuals. I smell the stink of the return 94-04 AWB in the wind.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CDNNSPORTS.com had them for 19.99 each a day or so ago. Prob as cheap as any and they ship fast too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not the ammo. It was explained to me that Hornady was giving a special discount to H&H on that ammo with the agreement it would only be sold to LEO personnel. Not sure if its true but that is what I was told. FYI...it isn't there anymore anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom