Lead bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think J & K is still in business.
Well it doesn’t surprise me, after looking over the mentions of both places again, Bison in Norman was a mention from 2011, and J&K was 2014, the J&K had way more bad reviews than good, so it’s possible they got tired of fight the big biz. Bison was apparently a 70 year old man, in 2011, so entirely possible than gentleman retired.
I found some good prices at Gene Sears, I’m going to call them today and see if they are allowing in store customers, or at least curbside service.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it doesn’t surprise me, after looking over the mentions of both places again, Bison in Norman was a mention from 2011, and J&K was 2014, the J&K had way more bad reviews than good, so it’s possible they got tired of fight the big biz. Bison was apparently a 70 year old man, in 2011, so entirely possible than gentleman retired.
I found some good prices at Gene Sears, I’m going to call them today and see if they are allowing in store customers, or at least curbside service.

I’ve ordered from Missouri Bullet Company and have been pleased with them; both lead and coated bullets.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve ordered from Missouri Bullet Company and have been pleased with them; both lead and coated bullets.
Same here. Before I started casting I purchased some lead from Missouri Bullets. I used the softer BnH, never had a problem with leading in 44 Mag

That was before coatings really took off, so I never tried their coated stuff.

MBC offers discounts for several organizations, OKCGC for one. Check their website, they have a list of orgs to which they offer a discount.

Latest posts

Top Bottom