Learn something new everyday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son would give it a run for its money, haha. I've never seen someone clog up so many toilets on a courtesy flush before toilet paper was even introduced. It is almost a point of pride for him at this point. :eyeroll:
My sister’s kids were masters at that when they were younger. My dad swore that they must’ve been eating Quikrete mixed with superglue for breakfast because they could reliably stop up the superflushing Kohler in the guest bathroom. He lost count of how many times he had to take a plunger to it after they used it while they were visiting.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are super handy!

Another cool one I saw the other day was a cordless pneumatic drain snake.

Milwaukee M12 AirSnake
That is another cool tool from Milwaukee. They come up with some good stuff. I’ve bought quite of few different M18 and M12 tools. They are very well built for professional use.

I watch a HVAC guy that cleans the condensation drains with a Milwaukee vacuum. His channel is something like Anti DYI HVAC.

Anyway he says not to use air pressure to try to clear blocked drains, at least for HVAC. The pressure could create a leak, especially if glue want used on the condensation drain.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is another cool tool from Milwaukee. They come up with some good stuff. I’ve bought quite of few different M18 and M12 tools. They are very well built for professional use.

I watch a HVAC guy that cleans the condensation drains with a Milwaukee vacuum. His channel is something like Anti DYI HVAC.

Anyway he says not to use air pressure to try to clear blocked drains, at least for HVAC. The pressure could create a leak, especially if glue want used on the condensation drain.
Yeah, given our luck on the house so far I probably wouldnt use it here. I added a booster pump for our RO system rather than a higher pressure switch for our well pump because I dont trust something to not fail if I bumped our system pressure up to the 60psi to make the RO system work efficiently.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New toilets aren't like that. The American Standard I installed in my master bathroom would still have somewhere around a half a gallon left in the tank because the outlet stood a few inches above the bottom of the tank. Why, I have no idea, but it'll flush a basket of golf balls (though why you'd want to flush a basket of golf balls, I also have no idea).
Might come in handy if your wife gets pissed at you for wanting to play golf all the time and flushes your balls down the ole pipe................I just had to say it, LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom