LED Strip Lights in a Garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t started a claim yet but will.
When I saw that, it struck me as one of the company’s on the West coast that are direct marketers for products right off the slow boat from China.
Ordered a small item through them awhile back and it took almost 2 months to get to the house.
I think they take orders until there is a half a boat load or something, then they manufacture and ship.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t started a claim yet but will.
When I saw that, it struck me as one of the company’s on the West coast that are direct marketers for products right off the slow boat from China.
Ordered a small item through them awhile back and it took almost 2 months to get to the house.
I think they take orders until there is a half a boat load or something, then they manufacture and ship.
That sound legitimate so I still have hope. I wont order anything more until this plays out. Maybe I'll get a Paypal refund and still receive my light on the slow boat shipment LOL

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you get your lights? Never got mine or they were stolen off the porch...?

I'm still waiting on mine too . . . my order says something about 12-20 day shipping, but I ordered on Jan 7. I should've at least received a tracking number or something.

I guess I'll see if they respond to my email.

Ugh.

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on mine too . . . my order says something about 12-20 day shipping, but I ordered on Jan 7. I should've at least received a tracking number or something.

I guess I'll see if they respond to my email.

Ugh.
Most likely they will not! I'd start a claim ASAP. I started sending email to them and they never responded 2 weeks ago

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problem on your bad link CHenry :-), it is a buyer beware world out there. I also really want a couple for these. I noticed a lot of Amazon sellers have them, Amazon is still sending me spam emails from my searchon Jan. 7th. If I ever get a paypal refund, I'll try again off Amazon. I did get 6 of those Feit brand lights Costco sells, they are sweet. Got them all up in the garage.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interestingly, I found the same product on Amazon through a different manufacturer named Tanbaby? Little more expensive but has a solid 5 star overall review with 1,844 reviews. Hmmm... I really want some of these.

https://www.amazon.com/LED-Garage-Ceiling-Light-Deformable/dp/B07BQV1CMY?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1
FYI, FakeSpot gives those reviews a D, and their adjusted rating is only 3 stars.
https://www.fakespot.com/product/le...ity-mining-lamps-radar-home-lighting-ordinary

Tanbaby gets a C from FakeSpot, but I think that just addresses the reliability of the ratings on their products, not the company itself.
https://www.fakespot.com/company/tanbaby

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom