LED Strip Lights in a Garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That name is a suspect as Ballstraining :-), never hear of fakespot.com before, interesting
FakeSpot is pretty good for sifting the wheat from the chaff on reviews. Five stars on 1800 reviews is great, but what if 1700 of them are from bots, and all the real people are saying they're junk, or even just ok?

FWIW, one thing in its favor is that the light is sold Amazon Prime, so you'll definitely get it if you order it, and I've never had Amazon fail to make it right if there was a problem.

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been replacing the 4 footers in my 30’ x 50’ on an as-needed basis, and by the time I’m finished I could do

surgery in there if I wanted.

Can hardly believe the light these things produce.
I am done. I ended up using the 4 footers from Costco, made by Feit Electric. They have two LED bulbs and are an open fixture, so I could drill a hole between in the Aluminum and just flush mount them with a lag bolt and washer. I put 6 up in my garage and 3 up in my attic. Should have done that a long time ago. the Costco fixtures were around $28 a piece. I looked at home depots fixtures, but most of them had covers over the bulbs and were a single bulb instead of two, and I really liked my way of mounting them with lag bolts

Latest posts

Top Bottom