LED Strip Lights in a Garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xring33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ffde502f954ad390ec8645ff0c467a99.jpg

I took the easy way out. I’ve 4 outlets in the ceiling, bought 4 60w screw in fixtures and I’m done. Very bright in garage now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally heard back from that ballstraining seller . . . they're blaming the coronavirus on not shipping. They claim my refund should show up in 3-7 days.

We'll see.

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally heard back from that ballstraining seller . . . they're blaming the coronavirus on not shipping. They claim my refund should show up in 3-7 days.

We'll see.
That does not surprise me, but it was just starting when we ordered in early January and they did not even respond to my email or to paypal. Hope you get a refund soon!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get serious about doing something. I've got a single 8' fluorescent two bulb in my garage, and one of the bulbs started acting up about the time this thread started (of course!). Both bulbs are dark on the ends and one hardly comes on at all. It's hard wired, so I suppose the best thing to do would be to just pull it down and install two 4-footers. OR,@rickm do you happen to have a link to this type of kit?

You can buy a kit that changes the end pieces and adds more to the center on a 8' fixture so you can have 4 4' led bulbs and wire them direct and do away with the ballast and driver.

Other ideas? One day last week, I flipped the switch and neither one of the bulbs came on full bright! I shut it off and waited a while and they came on, but I'm afraid that one day soon they won't come on at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom