Legal/Lawyer Advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I have a question being relatively new the the OKC area. I live on the western extreme of OKC, west of county line road. We do everything in Mustang, BUT still have a OKC address. That got me thinking about what would happen if I had a break in/defensive shooting situation.

I am a member of USCCA and I’m glad I pay for their services in these trying times. My question is three fold:

1: Residing at an OKC address, how would the politics of a defensive shooting play out with the local DA/PA? Are they pro 2A?

2: From the attached image by USCCA, the following attorney’s are within their preferred listing. Do any of y’all know, and/or trust any of these lawyers should your life/freedoms depend on them?

3: Are there any attorney’s that you would recommend that you would trust with your life/freedom? Do you know of any websites that rates/reviews lawyers so I can do some vetting before I retain one?

I believe now is the time to research, review, and get a potential attorney while I am calm and collective, BEFORE I am scrambling after a potential self defensive action.

Any help/words of wisdom will be most appreciated. Being new to Oklahoma with family 10+ hours away makes one feel like a stranger in a strange land; and thus far every time I have asked for help from this platform I have gotten sound advice.

Thank you all for your help.

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom