Legality of selling US mil Ceradyne ESAPI's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylekyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One bad thing about contraband, is that it may turn up during investigation of a questionable (or even legit) self-defense scenario, and prejudice things in the wrong direction.

YMMV. Just my two cents. :drunk2:

I appreciate that, but I'm personally liquidating all my firearms and accessories to pay the tab on a surgery for a loved one...If they found those plates at my house, and I was still alive, it would only be thanks to my determination and/or benchmade. I'd take and hope for jury nullification.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know enough to know they are legit...how would one go about returning stolen military property? They are serialed and everything, but I don't think anyone would want them getting linked back to a person who volunteered to take a bullet for our country and then apparently made a dumb decision 10 years ago either, so any advice is appreciated.

PM me and I can take care of it anonymously. Seriously, no joke.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WARNING

My unit had to turn in are plates because they where made poorly. I remember the memo, any SM with this with this lot number, had get the new plates immediately!! Just keep this in mind...

Latest posts

Top Bottom