LEO/Mil Discounts at gtdist.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not 100% sure, but I think I saw some M&P's in the case. If it wasn't the 19 I was looking for, I didn't pay very close attention to it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I wanted a brand spankin' new Gen 4 G19 with Factory Night Sights, and GT Distributors has them in stock right now for $460.40 SHIPPED! So, I just ordered one up and it's on its way to SSP North, where I will gladly pay those fine guys the $10 transfer fee and walk out with that gun for a total of $470.40.

Now I just need to find an OWB holster to get me by until the custom job comes in...I have an RM Lowrider for the G19 (since I have bought and sold a couple in the past), it's a nice IWB holster, but since it's winter, I need an OWB. Any ideas?

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Havana brown Galco Concealable while waiting for a Sparks 55-BN. I've used the Concealable before and feel they are actually a great holster. I just wanted a black horsehide with shark trim for my SIG. Now I'll have black and brown.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Galco makes some quality holsters.

I had a Galco Concealable for like a week, and the thing made the butt of the gun stick out, on me anyway. I don't really like pancake rigs that are flat on the back and molded just on the outside; like the Concealable; I know they are supposed to be more comfy, but they're just not for me. I have a Kydex leftover from the last G19 I owned (this is not my first one) so I'll be okay. I'd still buy an OWB from an OSA member if somebody had one they needed to sell.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I wanted a brand spankin' new Gen 4 G19 with Factory Night Sights, and GT Distributors has them in stock right now for $460.40 SHIPPED! So, I just ordered one up and it's on its way to SSP North, where I will gladly pay those fine guys the $10 transfer fee and walk out with that gun for a total of $470.40.

Now I just need to find an OWB holster to get me by until the custom job comes in...I have an RM Lowrider for the G19 (since I have bought and sold a couple in the past), it's a nice IWB holster, but since it's winter, I need an OWB. Any ideas?
You need one of them funky green ones!! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom