Let’s see them hogs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took this one out this morning. I'll have the video up later this week.

photostudio_1641154540089.jpg

Thom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Black kettle a few weeks ago to spook deer, and saw a ton of pig sign and two big skulls.
talked to the warden who said it’s ok to go out there any time of year to kill them. Just no night hunting (that’s for the other people wanting to find a place to hunt pigs)

I didn’t ask him, but am asking you guys if it’s ****** to fly a drone around to find them. My brother just got a really good one and we were talking about doing that. I know they want them gone and all, but figured I’d ask the forum here what they thought about doing that on public land. Thanks

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Black kettle a few weeks ago to spook deer, and saw a ton of pig sign and two big skulls.
talked to the warden who said it’s ok to go out there any time of year to kill them. Just no night hunting (that’s for the other people wanting to find a place to hunt pigs)

I didn’t ask him, but am asking you guys if it’s ****** to fly a drone around to find them. My brother just got a really good one and we were talking about doing that. I know they want them gone and all, but figured I’d ask the forum here what they thought about doing that on public land. Thanks
Seems there ought to be a way a person could identify a drone when out searching for animals so that people on the ground won't be trying to blow it out of the sky, how about something painted on the drone to tell other hunters it's not some jirk-off trying to scare everything away, like the stripes on aircraft during the Normandy invasion to keep allied ground troops from shooting at them?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve never been to black kettle.

I could have sworn that there was something on the ODWC website stating that you cannot use a drone for scouting or harassing wildlife on public land, but I cannot find it any more. Maybe they got rid of the regulation? I would ask first just to make sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom