Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Why would you stay home? Won't your mask protect you?

I'm perfectly happy to avoid people from now on . . . but if I need to get out I'll wear whatever I need to in order get things done.

They just canceled the OK State Fair over this . . . losing $100 mill in revenue out of fear. Require masks and hold the fair.

Good grief.

Dang it, that’s the one time of the year we see people like him in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, but he is still the POTUS something you and I will never be.

43D1FD02-8433-4DB1-A2F7-8A3306551CF6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We wouldn't be cancelling stuff if Karen's, Susan's, Chad's, and Brad's didn't need haircuts and nails at the end of April, and others had to protest and riot in May. They stormed capitols across the nation asking to open things up, then refuse to adhere to recommended practices like social distancing and masks. We deserve whatever backlash happens for as long as it takes, nobody did this to us but ourselves.
So how did Karen, Susan, Chad and Brad infect you? If you’re worried about infection how about staying home in your safe space and letting the rest of us alone? Interesting names you chose for your examples- are you racist?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how did Karen, Susan, Chad and Brad infect you? If you’re worried about infection how about staying home in your safe space and letting the rest of us alone? Interesting names you chose for your examples- are you racist?

Karen, Susan, Chad, Brad and others who are throwing caution to the wind are infecting each other. Result - states and cities are rolling back re-openings and hurting businesses and the economy.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you stay home? Won't your mask protect you?

I'm perfectly happy to avoid people from now on . . . but if I need to get out I'll wear whatever I need to in order get things done.

They just canceled the OK State Fair over this . . . losing $100 mill in revenue out of fear. Require masks and hold the fair.

Good grief.
Be like Trump. Don't wear anything to stop transmission.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all good I'm very lucky. I don't need to work for months. Be like Trump and expose your friends and family. It's time to thin the herd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom