Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick don't wear the mask. Be like the POTUS.

I do wear a mask because of health issues because I am not tested nearly as often. I did have the test last week. My luck the nurse seemed to think she was prepping me for mummification. She swirled that swab around so much and so far in she got a major blood sample at the same time.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He’s tested frequently, as are the people around him.
That‘a why so many cases have been discovered around him and quarantined.
If they didn’t have all that testing in the White House, there wouldn’t be all those cases.
I’d say he’s pretty safe, but all that testing drives the numbers up, and that makes us look bad.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do wear a mask because of health issues because I am not tested nearly as often. I did have the test last week. My luck the nurse seemed to think she was prepping me for mummification. She swirled that swab around so much and so far in she got a major blood sample at the same time.
Rick I've had that same test. i have a couple month of leave, most don't please leave it.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s tested frequently, as are the people around him.
That‘a why so many cases have been discovered around him and quarantined.
If they didn’t have all that testing in the White House, there wouldn’t be all those cases.
I’d say he’s pretty safe, but all that testing drives the numbers up, and that makes us look bad.[/QUO

Latest posts

Top Bottom