Let me introduce myself..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Puppy dogs ..yes, chocolate cupcake,,No, Long walks has been replaced with a 4 wheeler.. Hoping to get down to Wanamaker show this fall. If they would get rid of all those darn baby carriages in there, it would be more pleasurable to get around..
Oh yeah, b#@chin already. You'll fit right in around here. LOL

deerstalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm getting antsy, No gun shows yet, Haven't killed anything in a year, lessin you count the neighbors cat that's been tearing up the flowerbeds. And the fishing been slow, so maybe I've been a little *****'in.. Wife says I need to go a get a job, retirement doesn't suit me..LOL..

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'm getting antsy, No gun shows yet, Haven't killed anything in a year, lessin you count the neighbors cat that's been tearing up the flowerbeds. And the fishing been slow, so maybe I've been a little *****'in.. Wife says I need to go a get a job, retirement doesn't suit me..LOL..

Man, if my wife even suggested I go get a job, I'd have her examined. NO WAY am I ever going to toil for anyone again. Getting up; shave; coat and tie; to go somewhere I don't want to go for no where near the money I'm worth to do meaningless crap for people with little to no clue? Nope, find yerself another stooge, I'm done with that noise. My job IS retirement.

(Disclaimer: While I no longer hold a regular j.o.b. I admit that I do still do some online financial research and transactions a few times per month...
1. I check bank accounts electronically to make sure the retirements checks have posted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom