Let this sink in....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stolen from FB off a guy I graduated HS with....strong 2A supporter.....either way.... too good not to share.

Let this sink in..

To all the people who let this election break up families and friends let this sink in I think the last civil conversations we had occurred just days before November 8, 2016. You were supremely confident Hillary Clinton would win the presidential election; you voted for her with glee. As a lifelong Republican, I bit down hard and cast my vote for Donald Trump. Then the unimaginable happened. He won.
And you lost your freaking minds.

I knew you would take the loss hard—and personally—since all of you were super jacked-up to elect the first woman president. But I did not imagine you would become totally deranged, attacking anyone who voted for Trump or supported his presidency as a racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic Nazi-sympathizer.

The weirdness started on social media late on Election Night, as it became clear Hillary was going to lose. A few of you actually admitted that you were cradling your sleeping children, weeping, wondering what to tell your kindergartner the next morning about Trump’s victory. It continued over the next several days. Some of you seriously expressed fear about modern-day concentration camps. Despite living a privileged lifestyle, you were suddenly a casualty of the white patriarchy. Your daughters were future victims; your sons were predators-in-waiting. You threatened to leave Facebook because you could no longer enjoy the family photos or vacation posts from people who, once friends, became Literal Hitlers to you on November 8 because they voted for Donald Trump.

I admit I was a little hurt at first. The attacks against us Trump voters were so personal and so vicious that I did not think it could be sustained. I thought maybe you would regain your sanity after some turkey and egg nog.

But you did not. You got worse. And I went from sad to angry to where I am today: Amused.
As the whole charade you have been suckered into over the last 18 months starts to fall apart—that Trump would not survive his presidency; he would be betrayed by his own staff, family, and/or political party; he would destroy the Republican Party; he would be declared mentally ill and removed from office; he would be handcuffed and dragged out of the White House by Robert Mueller for “colluding” with Russia—let me remind you what complete fools you have made of yourselves. Not to mention how you’ve been fooled by the media, the Democratic Party, and your new heroes on the NeverTrump Right.

On November 9, you awoke from a self-induced, eight-year-long political coma to find that White House press secretaries shade the truth and top presidential advisors run political cover for their boss. You were shocked to discover that presidents exaggerate, even lie, on occasion. You became interested for the first time about the travel accommodations, office expenses, and lobbyist pals of administration officials. You started counting how many rounds of golf the president played. You suddenly thought it was fine to mock the first lady now that she wasn’t Michelle Obama. Once you removed your pussy hat after attending the Women’s March, you made fun of Kellyanne Conway’s hair, Sarah Sanders’ weight, Melania Trump’s shoes, Hope Hicks’ death stare; you helped fuel a rumor started by a bottom-feeding author that U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley slept with Donald Trump. You thought it was A-OK that Betsy DeVos was nearly physically assaulted and routinely heckled. You glorified a woman who has sex on camera for a paycheck.

You have learned all kinds of new things that those of us who didn’t willfully ignore politics for the past eight years already knew. For example, we already knew that illegal immigrants were being deported and families were being separated.

Some of your behavior has been kinda cute. It was endearing to watch you become experts on the Logan Act, the Hatch Act, the Second Amendment, the 25th Amendment, and the Emoluments Clause. You developed a new crush on Mitt Romney after calling him a “sexist” for having “binders full of women.” You longed for a redux of the presidency of George W. Bush, a man you once wanted imprisoned for war crimes. Ditto for John McCain. You embraced people like Bill Kristol and David Frum without knowing anything about their histories of shotgunning the Iraq War.

Classified emails shared by Hillary Clinton? Who cares! Devin Nunes wanting to declassify crucial information of the public interest? Traitor!
But your newfound admiration and fealty to law enforcement really has been a fascinating transformation. Wasn’t it just last fall that I saw you loudly supporting professional athletes who were protesting police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem? Remember how you fanboyed a mediocre quarterback for wearing socks that depicted cops as pigs?

But now you sound like paid spokesmen for the Fraternal Order of Police. You insist that any legitimate criticism of the misconduct and possibile criminality that occured at the Justice Department and FBI is an “attack on law enforcement.” While you once opposed the Patriot Act because it might have allowed the federal government to spy on terrorists who were using the local library to learn how to make suitcase bombs, you now fully support the unchecked power of a secret court to look into the phone calls, text messages and emails of an American citizen because he volunteered for the Trump campaign for a few months.
Spying on terrorists, circa 2002: Bad. Spying on Carter Page, circa 2017: The highest form of patriotism.

And that white, male patriarchy that you were convinced would strip away basic rights and silence any opposition after Trump won? That fear has apparently been washed away as you hang on every word uttered by James Comey, John Brennan, and James Clapper. This triumvirate is exhibit “A” of the old-boy network, and represents how the insularity, arrogance, and cover-your-tracks mentality of the white-male power structure still prevails. Yet, instead of rising up against it, you are buying their books, retweeting their Twitter rants and blasting anyone who dares to question their testicular authority. Your pussy hat must be very sad.

But your daily meltdowns about Trump-Russia election collusion have been the most entertaining to observe. After Robert Mueller was appointed as Special Counsel, you were absolutely convinced it would result in Trump’s arrest and/or impeachment. Some of you insisted that Trump wouldn’t last beyond 2017. You quickly swallowed any chum tossed at you by the Trump-hating media on MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post about who was going down next, or who would flip on the president.

For the past year, I have watched you obsess over a rotating cast of characters: Paul Manafort, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner, Carter Page, Reince Priebus, Jeff Sessions, Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Sam Nunberg, and Hope Hicks are just a few of the people you thought would turn on Trump or hasten his political demise. But when those fantasies didn’t come true, you turned to Michael Avenatti and Stormy Daniels for hope and inspiration. It will always be your low point.
Well, I think it will be. Each time I believe you’ve hit bottom, you come up with a new baseline. Perhaps defending the unprecedented use of federal power to spy on political foes then lie about it will the next nail in your credibility coffin.

The next several weeks will be tough for you. I think Americans will learn some very hard truths about what happened in the previous administration and how we purposely have been misled by powerful leaders and the news media. I wish I could see you as a victim here, but you are not. I know you are smart; you chose to support this insurgency with your eyes wide open.
Incredible! That is written art!

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The uncivil world of politics is broken up between two major groups on almost every topic. Those groups are:

1) Those that trust the government
2) Those that do not trust the government

Question Authority is no longer the mantra among those that trust the government. Look at those for example that want National Health Care, they actually believe that the current group of politicians will come up with a plan that will pay 100% of the costs for 100% of the people. Very sad and disturbing.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The uncivil world of politics is broken up between two major groups on almost every topic. Those groups are:

Question Authority is no longer the mantra among those that trust the government. Look at those for example that want National Health Care, they actually believe that the current group of politicians will come up with a plan that will pay 100% of the costs for 100% of the people. Very sad and disturbing.
Isn't it ironic though how the left-wing shock troops including those that pillaged the country for months in 2020 are actually funded and supported by the same elite they claim to be against? The entire "fight the power" movement on the left is a facade, at least for the last 40yrs or so.

You see it on the right too in a different way. My point is, both the left and the right are on plantations metaphorically speaking.

Some geriatric frail guy in a suit in DC can't physically make you do anything. The real means of control are financial and/or paid enforcers willing to follow any order. It's like that about everywhere in the world.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, an old thread which is still true today. Trump has opened more eyes, exposed more swamp and corruption in government than any human alive. Trump supporters appreciate Trump not only for the man he is, but more for the ideology he stands for.

We admire him because Trump has the balls to expose what is really going on in the background of our country being sold out and he stands up and expresses his disdain for it. He also is smart enough to offer "solutions to fix it" of things most of us would never even had been aware of if we had not paid attention to "his mean tweets" and seeing how the MSM is so against everything he does or tried to do for the real average American citizen.

Myself, I think the US Government is the biggest business in the world. We have had Lawyer Politicians stuffing their pockets running it for years. It is about time to let a businessman take over before the ship takes on enough water that it finally sinks.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Like they paid for Student Loans

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha!!!

FOUR year old thread.
And actually more true since time only revealed more of the same, but with steroids.

No politician is an angel. But the left has set new standards for vile.

No party is absent their self-serving power-grubbing members. But the Republican Party is home to perhaps a handful or so who believe in some limits to government, if not limited government per se.

Bottom line is that the country suffers from what really ails us and which could be addressed were we not drowning in this frivolous DEI, ESG, WOKE and gender BS crap that is all off-shoot of cultural-marxism.

Corporate and Political corruption, along with a bloated Administrative State would kill us by itself. With the other crap piled in top, we’re just another Venezuela waiting to happen. And there are probably not more than a dozen fighting that battle. None of them are Democrat or far-left. But only a “Party Guy” misses the fact that the Chamber-of-Commerse Republicans want them just as dead as anyone on the left. You saw that with how they received Tea Party influence, long before Trump.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Incredible! That is written art!
Looking back at the 2016 election, knowing what I know now, IT WAS RIGGED AS WELL! Remember the incredable reaction of Crooked Hillary? They were all in TOTAL DISBELIEF, RIGHT? Then 2020, President Trump got more votes than ANY CANDIDATE IN ALL OUR HISTORY, AND WAS BEATEN BY JOE , AND HO? WITHOUT CAMPAIGNING AT ALL? GIVE ME A BREAK! What obviously happened in 2020 is, the crooks learned that we could OVERWHELM the rigged election, like we did in 2016, so they shut down the vote count in 5 swing states, stuffed the ballot boxes, then used the news media to silence President Trump, The President of the United States of America was not allowed to address the American People on TV, internet, or anyother maens of communications, for two months, and was cut off in mid sentance on live, nation wide TV, because some talking head decided he was not allowed to say what he was saying, can you believe that? staged the Jan 6th INSURRECTION, SO THEY COULD INTIMIDATE ANYONE THINKING ABOUT PROTESTING THE RIGGED ELECTION! USING THE POWER OF OUR OWN GOVERNMENT, LIKE IS BEING DONE RIGHT NOW, TO PRESIDENT TRUMP, AND ANYONE LARGE, OR SMALL THET DARES TO SUPPORT HIM, WILL BE THE END OF OUR GREAT NATION IF WE ALLOW IT TO CONMTINUE! WOULD YOU DARE HAVE A TRUMP CAMPAGN SIGN, FLAG, WEAR A TRUMP BALL CAP, OR HAVE A TRUMP BUMPER STICKER, SEE WHAT I MEAN? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LIGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? Can a free people legially witness the viote count in the " FAIREST ELECTION IN OUR HISTORY?" GOD I HOPE SO, DON'T YOU?

Latest posts

Top Bottom