"Let's go get sushi and not pay": Famous Movie Lines from Famous Movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
"Your friends may get me in a rush, but not before I turn your head into a canoe."

Tombstone

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Die Hard

"The Sharps Carbine is a weapon of uncanny power and precision"

and

A little earlier I gave some thought to stealin' a kiss from you, although you are very young... and you're unattractive to boot. But now I'm of a mind to give you five or six good licks with my belt.

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Die Hard

"The Sharps Carbine is a weapon of uncanny power and precision"

and

A little earlier I gave some thought to stealin' a kiss from you, although you are very young... and you're unattractive to boot. But now I'm of a mind to give you five or six good licks with my belt.

True Grit

Look, Chalmers, let's understand each other... I don't like you.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Searchers

"This is Corporal Miller. He's dead. Hell, the whole gun crew's dead. And to add insult to injury, Charlie took the fifty-f**king caliber machine gun with him."

That was R. Lee Emory in Firebase Gloria or something like that if memory didn't fail me.

"I've come to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Latest posts

Top Bottom