Let's see all the CLASS III Weapons (NFA)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1132.photobucket.com_albums_m575_gabrielmkvigli_OSA_F4CAED9A_ce62506935aaaa146b1548b6e0e1cf71.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked these up today from Hoov & Gabe @ OAS:
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Those are real live go fasts?? That is just too much sexxxy if so, still sexy if not go fast. A full auto Tommy gun is something I've always dreamed of. The version with horizontal front handguard and compensator with the stick mag (the model associated primarily with WWII US and British troops) for some reason has always stood out to me as being an incredibly beautiful gun, plus I'm a .45acp fan so it just fits.

What's it like shooting that? I saw a guy at H&H one day that had a semi-auto Thompson and even in semi-auto it smoked up the range but I didn't care, I loved watching him shoot it. Very cool!

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are real live go fasts?? That is just too much sexxxy if so, still sexy if not go fast. A full auto Tommy gun is something I've always dreamed of. The version with horizontal front handguard and compensator with the stick mag (the model associated primarily with WWII US and British troops) for some reason has always stood out to me as being an incredibly beautiful gun, plus I'm a .45acp fan so it just fits.

What's it like shooting that? I saw a guy at H&H one day that had a semi-auto Thompson and even in semi-auto it smoked up the range but I didn't care, I loved watching him shoot it. Very cool!

Sooner state pawn has one on consignment.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It is the slowest and most controllable machinegun I've fired. The first session I ever fired it I could keep all 50rds in the man on a drum dump. It is heavy though. It also turns the most heads. Mine doesn't really smoke that bad. It may have just been the ammo he was shooting.

You are describing the M1 version the Marine's carried in WWII. They are cool but slightly less desirable because they don't accept drums. I have stick mags for mine too but the drums look much cooler for pics. Look at Item 18A: http://davidspiwak.com/Gun_Inventory.htm

Latest posts

Top Bottom