Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gus is a great name for a dog. My Gus is a professional napper. He'll get up from taking a nap in the house just so he can go outside to nap in the sun for a bit. And he loves everyone and everything. I actually have a picture of him taking a nap beside a toad he found in the yard. He is a ton of fun just to have around. Easiest going dog I've ever had.

And, trust me... I work hard to keep my dogs happy. It seems that's been my mission in life for many, many years. I volunteered at a shelter in Colorado for over 20 years and eventually wound up as the VP of the Board of Directors. If I could save them all, I would.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gus is a great name for a dog. My Gus is a professional napper. He'll get up from taking a nap in the house just so he can go outside to nap in the sun for a bit. And he loves everyone and everything. I actually have a picture of him taking a nap beside a toad he found in the yard. He is a ton of fun just to have around. Easiest going dog I've ever had.

And, trust me... I work hard to keep my dogs happy. It seems that's been my mission in life for many, many years. I volunteered at a shelter in Colorado for over 20 years and eventually wound up as the VP of the Board of Directors. If I could save them all, I would.
My Gus is the same, hence the name. It fits him perfectly. He's never met a woman he didn't like, he loves biscuits and would sit on the front porch all day if I'd let him.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sabaka.......

sabaka2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom