Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is zoey, our oldest Boxer. Zoey has cancer as well, her time is short so we are making her last days as most fun for her as possible. She gets her favorite foods, go feed the critters and rides in my truck. We’ve been showering her with love. This will be number two boxers we have lost due to cancer. No more for us.

Attachments

• D8F02050-D028-4FE6-BE5D-FA8383F5A74A.jpeg
    D8F02050-D028-4FE6-BE5D-FA8383F5A74A.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 59

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is Daisy, and she just received a terminal cancer diagnosis. She’s now my Make a Wish kid, and I’m going to do all I can to make what time she has left fun for her. She doesn’t normally get to make the trips to OK with me, but since she loves to go, she’s here with me this time and having a large time. :thumb:View attachment 232727
Old dogs, children, and watermelon wine! Does that simple line say everything, or what?

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little late to post but we let the kids take the pups to the local Dog Wash’s Halloween contest. The oldest was in the weird pre teen awkwardness of can I be happy or do I have to pretend to be cool when Roscoe won. View attachment 233294
That's funny, but I think his eyes are saying "somebody please shoot me."

Latest posts

Top Bottom