Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
imagejpeg_0 (2).jpg
Took a trip to Wewoka and picked up this little gal, Rosie, Friday after work.
pXpALkKE-2069873080 (2).jpeg
Maggie was needing a buddy. They are already thick as thieves!! Kinda fun watching an 80 lb dog gently play tug a war with a 10 lb pup. :cool:

JbobG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s cute. Have any more info? Looks like he has the sleek coat of a Pit like my dog. It’s a great thing to have. Low maintenance.
Thanks, montesa! His father is a pure Rottweiler; his mother looks to be Pit plus something else we haven't figured out yet. We're thinking American Staffordshire Terrier. Zero perceivable shedding, smart and obedient. Hands down, the best $25 I ever spent!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can’t see much in this photo but I’m hoping to take this dog in. She has a similar coat to Chester. She waits outside this donut shop every morning for people to give her food for months now. She is very skittish and runs into a locked storage area. Animal control has tried to catch her. Going to get there early for awhile to feed her away from the donut shop to build trust.

Attachments

• C17DEE1E-83D8-4206-8CB5-FE520F718D63.jpeg
    C17DEE1E-83D8-4206-8CB5-FE520F718D63.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 59

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can’t see much in this photo but I’m hoping to take this dog in. She has a similar coat to Chester. She waits outside this donut shop every morning for people to give her food for months now. She is very skittish and runs into a locked storage area. Animal control has tried to catch her. Going to get there early for awhile to feed her away from the donut shop to build trust.

Bless you, sir, and good luck. Keep us posted.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully you can be successful. Too many people turn out there animals when they get tired of them. im fostering a beautiful shepherd pup someone abandon
Hope so too. I’ll post more pics if I am. I’ve been wanting another dog and out here people dump a lot of dogs. I can just wait and pick one up. Judging by mannerisms I think she’s still a puppy. Guessing 6-8 months old.

Latest posts

Top Bottom